Dillon snapped some of these pictures while I was organizing my monthly plans for August and September (Where the heck did July go?!). We just had our last weekend of the month, and I am getting excited for what is to come. Here’s a bit of what we’ve been up to!
- Devil’s Lake State Park– Dillon and I went on an ultimate adventure (full post to come!). We were asked to help out at a photography workshop last minute. They needed a real couple to pose for a live shoot at none other than Devil’s Lake. We were stoked since we hadn’t been back since we were engaged! It was a blast, and we met some rad people.
- Kyle & Kristen- These are the photographers who put on the workshop. Their work is amazing and we had to share: Kyle’s Instagram and Kristen’s Instagram.
- Ikea– My version of paradise might look a little like Ikea. Stellar deals and the cutest little room setups. You bet we got way too many things we don’t actually need. YOLO, right?
- Katie Dahl– Incredible music. Perfect for summer road trips through Wisconsin. Check her out. To sweet Hannah, thanks for getting me hooked!
- Vision Boards- Pinterest, of course. I have a million boards all for different occasions. Lately my favs are my dream kitchens and classroom mood boards.
- Art of Nothing- This weekend was a whole lot of this. I get a little pang of guilt when I spend a day doing lots of nothing…but then, I’m reminded how important real rest is. Quiet, calm, rest. We don’t do it too often, so lounging around till about 3pm once in a while is a nice treat! I posted about this after our mini-moon, and we are still trying to perfect the art of nothing 🙂
Here is to August approaching and living these last weeks of summer the best ways we know how: patio lounging and campfire chatting. Cash us outside.