My post yesterday summed up much of this weekend’s sentiment. The beauty of being home. Nevertheless, here is a little recap of our quiet summer weekend:
- Los Gemelos- Friday night tacos never tasted so good. Some of Madison’s best.
- New Girl- We are still chugging along. I love my husband, but the man cannot binge watch. I suppose it comes naturally to me (HA), so I am teaching him the ways. We watched so many episodes this weekend, and I am absolutely okay with it. Finally, nearing the end of season 2.
- Colectivo– If you don’t mind braving the morning market crowds, this is a great morning spot for some coffee on the square.
- Wedding Prep- We have another wedding coming up and are SO excited. Weddings are my favorite. It’s a bit of a destination wedding for us, so we’re packing up our best threads and dancing shoes for a weekend away.
- Dog Sitting- We dog sat for the cutest little squish in the whole world. He is a French bulldog and is the sweetest thing. Playing with him all weekend was our highlight.
- Madison Sourdough– Fresh baguettes, lavender lemonades, and delicious pastries. Sunday morning breakfast here is one of our staples.
- Kitchen Table- I’m chalking this one up to a wifey win. Dillon was uncertain about getting a table. In his defense, we did have plenty of seating and space to eat already. But we snagged the chairs and the rest is history. Today he said, “I hate how much I love this table.” We found one the right height at the thrift store. It’s so dated and we may end up changing it, but for now I am loving it’s old charm. It came with not one but two leaves. So, who is up for a dinner party?!
I’m off to enjoy my last full week of summer. We are cramming it full with a trip to Chicago and then the east coast! Cheers!