Must-Watch Christmas Movies
There is absolutely nothing groundbreaking about this list. These movies are likely on many people’s lists. But hey, I’ve just given you a great excuse to cuddle up with some hot cocoa and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies to watch these ultimate Christmas movies!
- Going My Way (My Irish Catholic upbringing has made this my absolute favorite. Prepare to CRY YOUR EYES OUT because all of the feels.)
- Christmas Vacation (Bless your heart Clark Griswold. And come on, Cousin Eddy?! Too funny.)
- White Christmas (You’ll be toe tapping right along with this one.) *on Netflix!
- Elf (I quote this movie all year round, and I bet you do too.)
- A Christmas Story (Oh…fudge…How can you not?)
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (I can only handle this one once a year, and even that might be pushing it.) *on Netflix!
- Love Actually (I only ALLOW myself this one once a year, otherwise I would literally watch it all the time. The cast is stacked.)
- A Christmas Carol (Gotta watch it, don’t be a Scrooge. BONUS: Read this Dickens’ classic cover to cover before watching it. My dad does it every year. He swears by it.)
- Home Alone (I’m a purists and only watch the first one, because it is the best one.)
- Miracle on 34th Street (I love the old one, but I’d settle for 1994’s version, too.)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (Because who doesn’t love those sweet kids and that music?)
- It’s a Wonderful Life (Simply a Christmas classic. Remember no man is a failure who has friends.)
Now, quick, go watch all these! Christmas will be here before you know it.