Our snowiest weekend yet! It kicked off with a snow day for me, making for an extra long and extra lovely few days.
- Notebooking -That may not officially be a verb in the dictionary, but it sure is an art form. This has been one of my favorite things I grew into in my mid-twenties. I never journaled much as a teenager. And really, it all started once I started blogging (which is funny). When I started digitally writing my thoughts down, it was like I needed to physically write them down, too. I am a total pen and paper gal; literally everything I do starts by hand. But, I love it.
- Good friends- Mike, Kristin, and their sweet son visited us over the weekend. We’ve talked about them before, and we’ll talk about them again. They are as talented as they are kind, and we’re happy to know them. Go check out their incredible work at Trailhead Creative.
- National Pizza Day- It feels like every day there is some National (insert unhealthy food) Day to celebrate. I am totally fine with it. We enjoyed some Pizza Brutta on Friday, and I just needed to shout them out because they might just be my favorite in Madison.
- Olympics- Admittedly, I don’t know too many of the names competing or even all that much about the sports they compete in. But, I love the olympics nonetheless. We had them on all weekend long.
- Blogging Friends- Here are some new blogs that I wanted to share. Wren’s Nest (my sister Catherine’s blog is back after she got settled in AZ. Go follow along for all the Southwestern fun and wedding planning bliss!) Morganic Mind (Morgan just started her blog, and already she’s got incredible content. Her recipes will blow you away.)
- Hygge- I am working on this weekend recap at a cozy little Madison coffee shop in front of a warm fireplace. Living out those Hygge vibes today.
Have a wonderful week and a happy Valentine’s Day, friends.