Weekend Recap 51 & 52
Between vacation planning and a week off, we’ve been wildly busy but feeling rested. Here’s a quick recap:
- Podcasts- Loving all the podcasts lately. Reviewed some of our favorites here. I tend to switch around now and then with what I’m listening to. So, I like having a bunch of different options.
- The Stockplace– Got a new swimsuit for the summer from The Stockplace. I love it. Great quality and designs, hello gingham. I’m always on the hunt for new suits that won’t break the bank, so this one was a good find.
- Maui Travels- We spent a week in paradise. Dill and I have never been to Hawaii, so we had plenty of things to keep us busy through the week. It was unbelievable, and I can’t wait to share all about our adventures soon.
- Edamame- One thing in Hawaii that I lived on was edamame. Looking for all of your favorite recipes and tips/tricks for cooking it!
- Recaps- It’s been about a year of recaps. While I’ve loved it, I think it is time for a change. They may be back in the future. But, for now, we’re on to some new things.
May your weekends be happy and your hearts full.